Want to get paid for writing about Photoshop? Do you have lots of tips, techniques, and industry advice that you would like to share? You sound like the perfect person to contribute a tutorial to Psdtuts+!
What We're Looking For
We are looking for top artists and Photoshop experts to contribute tutorials on a variety of Photoshop related topics. This covers the following areas:
- Photo manipulation
- Design theory
- Typography & text effects
- Web and interface design
- Digital illustration and painting
- 3D art and design
- Traditional drawing techniques
- Matte painting techniques
- Photoshop tips and tricks
Our contributors work on a variety of different schedules. Some submit weekly, others spread their submissions out in between freelance design gigs. We'll work with you to make sure you're happy with the work load.
- Writing chops: You must be comfortable with the English language. We will proof your content, but we won’t rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it’s, this might not be the gig for you. We want writers who can explain themselves clearly, accurately and produce quality end results.
- A keen awareness of design trends: If your Photoshop work looks like it's from 1999, we'll pass. If you have a solid understanding of the design community and how styles evolve from year to year, we'd love to have you on the team.
- Professional Level Skill and Knowledge: Tuts+ authors are expected to be professionals in their fields. You should have tons of experience with Photoshop and feel confident that your knowledge of the software is accurate.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, you can apply by sending us an idea for a tutorial. If you're not sure that it will make the cut, send your application anyway, we love working with our readers on tutorials and are always happy to give everyone a fair shot. We're excited to hear from you and appreciate every submission that we receive.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Design & Illustration tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post