Vectortuts+ loves Illustration and discovering new talent, so today we are proud to be showcasing Round 1 of the 2012 Calendar Design Project. If you missed out this time, don't worry, there's still time to part of it! Find out how to get involved, at the jump.
2012 Calendar Design Project, Round 1
The designs are posted in no particular order, but we thought it would be fun to kick things off with a cute version of Alice in Wonderland. Great work everyone. If your design isn't included in this weeks post don't worry, round 2 will publish soon.
Submissions are still open. Get your entries in before Sunday 8th of January 2012 for a chance to be in round 2! More information on how to participate is at the end of this post.
"I'm Nay and I'm an art student from Mexico. I don't have website of my own except for my tumblr"
"I'm a french graphic designer. You can see my work at olivier-somme.fr "graphiquement vôtre" and happy new year!"
"What up everyone? My name is Esteban, here is my design for the 2012 calendar project. Since this is a new year up ahead I wanted to visualize movement opening up like a flower blooming. I really enjoy creating vector works that are just free and abstract with all kinds of shapes from circles, triangles, lines, the possibilities are endless and limitless. With that idea in mind I just had some fun thinking of how I could create my vision. I hope you enjoy. please check out my website at ramirezdesignz.com"
"Hi there, check out my entry for Vectortuts+ 2012 calendar project. I'm a 24 year old designer from Poland, feel free to visit my website: piksele.net. Happy 2012!"
"Happy New Year!"
"I'm Ron, a graphic designer from Israel. Wishing all of us a great 2012! My calendar was inspired by Parks and Recreation's Tom Haverford... My site kishkoosh.com"
How to Make a Vectortuts+ Calendar Design:
- Download the Design Template
- Draw your image onto the template, you can be as creative as you like, feel free to alter any or all of the illustration. We want to see creative and fun projects so go crazy!
- Upload your design to the Vectortuts+ Facebook Group with a short description of your style or theme.
- Artwork can be any style or theme as long as it's vector and 100% your own work.
- You don't have to spend hours and hours on your piece, the project's aim is to be fun, fast and individual.
- You may submit more than one design
- When you publish your work on Facebook, please include one or two paragraphs about yourself and/or your work and a link to your website / online portfolio.
- Have Fun!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post