Use Illustrator and Photoshop to Create a 3D String of Pills - Screencast
Designers often use both Illustrator and Photoshop to create a scene or graphic. Today we will combine both of these powerful applications to create a 3-dimensional pill and then create a composite image using these elements. Let’s get started!
The following resources were used during the production of this tutorial.
- Business7 Key Tools for Coaching Your Management TeamIn order to be a good coach to your team, you need to understand what coaching is all about. No, it's not a matter of taking over when a team member fails. Instead, it's all about building the right environment, goals, support, motivations, and failsafe systems to help your team members succeed.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a 3D, Fruit-Textured, Text EffectDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- CodeIntegrating Google Play Services on AndroidDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeHow Grunt Can Improve WordPress DevelopmentIn the first part of this series I gave a quick overview of Grunt. I also talked through the different technologies that it requires in order to use. After that, I got a little into the Gruntfile and the tasks inside of it. Now I want to talk about how using Grunt can improve your development for both WordPress themes and plugins.Read More…
- CodeiOS SDK: Build a Facts Game - Project SetupDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumThis tutorial will teach you how to use the Sprite Kit framework to create a question-based facts game. It is designed for both novice and advanced users. Along the way, you will apply the Sprite Kit core. The Facts Game series is divided into three tutorials in order to completely cover each topic.Read More…
- CodeAndroid SDK: App ResourcesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium