Use Illustrator and Photoshop to Create a 3D String of Pills - Screencast
Designers often use both Illustrator and Photoshop to create a scene or graphic. Today we will combine both of these powerful applications to create a 3-dimensional pill and then create a composite image using these elements. Let’s get started!
The following resources were used during the production of this tutorial.
My name is Tomasz (Tom) and I am a graphics and motion designer for new media and printing. I work as a full-time designer and I'm a student at University of Arts in Poland. Aside from designing, I just love good, independent music, Jim Jarmusch movies and riding my Vespa scooter. If you want to ask me something or simply say “hi”, visit my blog at tomaszbiskup.com.more…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a 3D, Fruit-Textured, Text EffectDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- CodeIntegrating Google Play Services on AndroidDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeHow Grunt Can Improve WordPress DevelopmentIn the first part of this series I gave a quick overview of Grunt. I also talked through the different technologies that it requires in order to use. After that, I got a little into the Gruntfile and the tasks inside of it. Now I want to talk about how using Grunt can improve your development for both WordPress themes and plugins.Read More…
- CodeCreate a Hangman Game: User InterfaceDifficulty:IntermediateIn this series, we are creating a Hangman game for the Android platform. In the first tutorial, we set the application up to present two screens to the user and we also made a start with the user interface elements, the images and shape drawables to be precise. In the second tutorial, we will zoom in on the game's layout.Read More…
- CodeiOS SDK: Build a Facts Game - Project SetupDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumThis tutorial will teach you how to use the Sprite Kit framework to create a question-based facts game. It is designed for both novice and advanced users. Along the way, you will apply the Sprite Kit core. The Facts Game series is divided into three tutorials in order to completely cover each topic.Read More…
- CodeAndroid SDK: App ResourcesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium