In this tutorial we'll learn how to paint snow onto lettering. We'll use a small brush, zoom in close, and paint strategic areas in a bit of a random fashion until we achieve a snowy look. This tutorial is great for those looking for some quick Photoshop brush practice.
Everyone is welcome to download this source file to check out the results.
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With the Clone Stamp and Healing Tool in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Make, Use, and Manipulate a Calligraphic Brush in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationHow to Use Brushes and Gradients in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create a Dramatic Digital Painting in Photoshop