In this overview, you'll learn three ways to create a Gradient Mesh, how to use the Mesh Tool, and learn some terminology you might encounter along the way.
Cheryl Graham trained as a traditional artist in drawing and painting. These days she spends more time in front of the computer than the easel. She's been using Adobe Illustrator for over 15 years. Her Illustrator work has been featured in the "The Adobe Illustrator WOW! Book" and "Real World Illustrator."more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Game Ready Fire Extinguisher with 3D Studio Max: Part 4Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsFemale Character Modeling in Blender: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & Illustration22 Fun Gradient Mesh Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator for BeginnersGradient Mesh is often seen as a tough area to master in Adobe Illustrator. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get into meshing but want to know the basics. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Game Ready Fire Extinguisher with 3D Studio Max: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long