Quick Tip: Creating a Custom Brush Illustration with Sketchbook Pro and CocoaPoTrace
In the following video tutorial, you will learn how to customize Autodesk Sketchbook Pro's pencil tool to develop a nice, streamlined brush that you can use for digital inking. Next, we'll take digital line art from a raster-based Photoshop file and quickly convert it into a vectorized format using the freely available CocoaPoTrace application.
- PhotographySelling Your Photos With SquarespaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsHow to OCR Text in PDF and Image Files in Adobe AcrobatDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Start Going Paperless
- PhotographyRestoring Old Photos Using Channels in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickSome recent unfortunately events have led to me inheriting many old family photos, some dating back to before World War II. Many of these photos are damaged, and I'm slowly digitizing them and restoring them when possible. In this video, I'll be using channels to get donor information to repair a light damage on an image. I'll then continue the repair by adding in some color where it's needed.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Animation and TimingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & Illustration10 Totally Free and Amazing Christmas and Winter-Inspired TutorialsThe holidays are almost here! While many of you are making plans to spend the next few days with family and friends, we also know that many of you are also hard at work creating designs for the winter season. In this article, we will present a list of 10 of some of our favorite Christmas and winter-inspired tutorials. Let's take a look!Read More…