Illustrator's Gradient Panel gives you several options to create and fine-tune multi-stop gradients. Put a few together for a computer key with a satin sheen.
Cheryl Graham trained as a traditional artist in drawing and painting. These days she spends more time in front of the computer than the easel. She's been using Adobe Illustrator for over 15 years. Her Illustrator work has been featured in the "The Adobe Illustrator WOW! Book" and "Real World Illustrator."more…
- Design & Illustration22 Fun Gradient Mesh Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator for BeginnersGradient Mesh is often seen as a tough area to master in Adobe Illustrator. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get into meshing but want to know the basics. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Created an Easy De-Focused Background With Gradient MeshDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Introduction to the Mesh Tool and Creating a MeshDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Use Brushes and Gradients in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Using the Gradient Tool and Gradient Panel in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers - Gradient MapDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick