In today’s screencast we will revisit a quick tip tutorial by Alex Painsi that demonstrates how to create your own barcode sticker in Adobe Photoshop. This tutorial shows how to create custom brushes and apply custom settings to your brushes.
Here is a link to the written version of this tutorial Quick Tip: Create a Barcode Sticker in Photoshop
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Computer SkillsOrganize Your Life With SpringpadDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Scripting a Custom Tool Window in MayaDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Getting Into Novation AutomapDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration10 Things You Need to Know About Masking in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short