Photoshop has a variety of tools to edit your images, and almost as many settings that you can adjust to get optimum performance from the software. In this tutorial, we'll take a look at some of the options available in the Preferences dialogue box. Let's get started!
- BusinessPreparing Your Online Business For MarketingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Creating EPUBsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Mac Computer SkillsIntroducing Audacity: the Free Sound EditorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThere are plenty of expensive options for working with audio but you don't need to spend a dime to get started. Audacity allows you to record, edit, reduce noise, mix, compress, filter and export. It's one of those intimidating open source programs so let's dip you in the shallow end and get you started with a surprisingly powerful free audio application.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips on Getting the Most From Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers – Channel MixerDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Panorama and Image Sequence