Photoshop has a variety of tools to edit your images, and almost as many settings that you can adjust to get optimum performance from the software. In this tutorial, we'll take a look at some of the options available in the Preferences dialogue box. Let's get started!
- PhotographyHow to Colorize a Black and White PhotoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- BusinessPreparing Your Online Business For MarketingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Creating EPUBsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips on Getting the Most From Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers – Channel MixerDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Panorama and Image Sequence