Track changes is a great feature in Adobe InDesign for collaborative text editing. By setting up different users and enabling Track Changes you can keep track of all text editing in your document and you can easily easily decide at any point either to accept or reject the changes.
Martin is a Hungarian graphic designer, digital artist and an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor (Design Master). He is currently teaching and working in London but usually travels around the UK and share his love for Adobe products and graphic design.more…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Spring Wedding Invitation for Die Cutting and Embossing in InDesignDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Mac Computer SkillsHow to Build Your Own WikiDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Mac Computer SkillsWhat are Wikis, and Why Should You Use Them?Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Beautiful Book Cover in InDesign Using a Busy Photo BackgroundDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- Design & Illustration10 Type Tools You Probably Aren’t Using in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Music & AudioCreating Guitar Tabs in CubaseDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickTabs have been around for centuries. They've helped tons of musicians play their instruments easily and correctly without having to read the complex music notations. Usually, no theoretical knowledge is required, because the numbers on the tabs shows which notes are to be played, and when to play them.Read More…