Track changes is a great feature in Adobe InDesign for collaborative text editing. By setting up different users and enabling Track Changes you can keep track of all text editing in your document and you can easily easily decide at any point either to accept or reject the changes.
- Computer SkillsMicrosoft Word Text Effects 101Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsHow to OCR Documents for Free in Google DriveDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Edit PDF Documents in Microsoft WordDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Code5 Quick Beginner-Friendly CSS Customizations That Make Your Blog Stand Out
- Computer SkillsHow to Build Your Own WikiDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & Illustration10 Type Tools You Probably Aren’t Using in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short