In this tutorial, you will work with a few images you chose and you will create a nice looking illustration. The idea behind this illustration was to create a war between reality and line art. I tried to make this one simple, but at the same time to make it look good. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and try it with your own tools and stock - Constantin
Here is a link to the written version of the tutorial Create a Sleek Illustration that Fades from Line Art to Color and the video version is below.
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Design & IllustrationVector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Game Over)
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create an Abstract Isometric Cityscape in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationWhy Mouse Users Should Ditch Photoshop and Draw in IllustratorCreating digitally gives amazing possibilities. You get so many colors, so many materials, every mistake can be fixed easily and it's all in a friendly, clean environment - you just need to turn off your computer afterwards. All these advantages are the reason why so many artists try their hands at Adobe Photoshop. This software, although so popular and powerful, is designed to work with a graphic tablet. Drawing with a mouse is possible, but it's hard, time consuming and very frustrating. On the other hand, there exists another product of the same company - Illustrator. And while Photoshop (and every other raster drawing software) favors tablet users, Illustrator doesn't mind creating with a mouse. Do you want to learn why?Read More…
- Design & IllustrationThe Top 25 Vector Tutorials on Tuts+ in 2013