Photoshop CS6 Extended is packed with new and exciting features to help you work with and create 3D objects much more efficiently. In this tutorial, Steve Caplin will introduce you to these new features so you can start incorporating them into your workflow. Let's take a look!
Steve Caplin is a freelance digital artist, author and journalist. His satirical photomontage illustrations have appeared in newspapers and magazines around the world, from London to New York to Rome. He is the author of a dozen books, including the best-selling How to Cheat in Photoshop series. Steve has been writing about digital graphics for over 20 years.more…
- CodeWelcome To WordPress 3.9: What's New & How Does It Work?Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- PhotographySelling Your Photos With SquarespaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioLogic Pro X Track StacksDifficulty:Intermediate
- BusinessHow to Test New Feature Ideas
- Design & IllustrationPlace and Link Multiple Instances of the Same Content in Adobe InDesignPlace and Link is a very useful feature in Adobe InDesign CS6 and onwards, which can link several instances of the same content or objects in your InDesign projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make the most of this new feature and understand the many advantages of it.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationWhat’s New With Adobe Illustrator CC: Image BrushesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium