Photoshop CS6 Extended is packed with new and exciting features to help you work with and create 3D objects much more efficiently. In this tutorial, Steve Caplin will introduce you to these new features so you can start incorporating them into your workflow. Let's take a look!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Exploring C4D's New Typography ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeWelcome To WordPress 3.9: What's New & How Does It Work?Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- PhotographySelling Your Photos With SquarespaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioLogic Pro X Track StacksDifficulty:Intermediate
- Design & IllustrationPlace and Link Multiple Instances of the Same Content in Adobe InDesignPlace and Link is a very useful feature in Adobe InDesign CS6 and onwards, which can link several instances of the same content or objects in your InDesign projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make the most of this new feature and understand the many advantages of it.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationWhat’s New With Adobe Illustrator CC: Image BrushesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium