Have you ever wondered how to handle Adobe InDesign projects when you have many different versions of the text and you have to use them all? There is a very clever and effective way to keep all versions of the text in the same document and easily switch between them by using conditions.
- Computer SkillsIntroducing Markdown on OS XDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to OCR Text in PDF and Image Files in Adobe AcrobatDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Control PowerPoint Animation with the Animation PaneDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsGetting Started with Pages for iCloudDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & Illustration10 Ways to Create Professional and Organized PSD FilesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortNo matter what type of work you do in Photoshop, keeping organized PSD files is an extremely important task. This is especially important if you work with a team of designers, developers, or artists that need to use your Photoshop files later down the line. In this tutorial, I will share 10 useful tips and techniques that you can use to help create professional and organized PSD files. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & Illustration10 Type Tools You Probably Aren’t Using in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short