The Info Panel in Photoshop has been around for many years but not all users know how to use it or what to you use it for. In this tutorial, we will explain everything you need to know about the Info Panel including how to manually color correct photos with the Color Sampler tool, how to change the increments of the rulers, how to check color values before and after applying adjustments, and so much more. Let's get started!
Martin is a Hungarian graphic designer, digital artist and an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor (Design Master). He is currently teaching and working in London but usually travels around the UK and share his love for Adobe products and graphic design.more…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Drum Kit Illustration in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Fabulous Nail Polish Text Effect in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignHow to Add Branded Branch Locations to Google MapsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate the Captain America Shield Icon in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationPresent Your Artwork in a Vector Frame in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationThe A to Z of Adobe IllustratorThe Adobe Illustrator toolbar is jam-packed with useful tools you may have used a million times or that may be entirely unfamiliar to you. Add to that the numerous panels and effects, and this program can create most any type of artwork. This A–Z list breaks down every tool in the Illustrator toolbar, with a link to a quick tip here on Tuts+ or a description of what each tool can do.Read More…