It is possible to create cool image effects not only in Photoshop and Illustrator but also in InDesign. In this tutorial we will learn how to place one image into several randomly placed frames. We will use Effects, Object Styles, special Paste features and learn some very useful techniques on the way. Let's get started!
- PhotographyCreating a Skin-Tearing Illustration in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Near Realistic Shield and Sword in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- PhotographyHow to Create a Magical Photo Manipulation: Post-ProductionDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongArtists often work with a team of individuals to complete a project. This team could include a client, a creative director, an art director, a photographer, a retoucher, and a graphic designer. In this two-part tutorial, I teamed up with photographer Natalie Fobes to create a magical photo illustration that depicts a child interacting with toys that have come to life. In the process, we will show you how to not only shoot the photos that you need, but also, how to retouch them and combine them with stock photos to create artwork that closely resembles a sketch. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers – Channel MixerDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationHow to Apply Filters and Effects in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickPixelmator is an easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editing app for the Mac. In this tutorial, we will explain everything you need to know about working with and applying filters and effects to your images using the Effects Browser in Pixelmator. In the process, we will show you how to sharpen your images, how to apply a miniaturization (tilt shift) effect, and much more. Let's get started!Read More…