In today’s screencast we will revisit a tutorial by Asher Abbasi demonstrating how to create a magician’s hat in Photoshop. This tutorial will explain several tools and techniques essential to your mastery of Photoshop including basic drawing tools, blending modes, and lighting techniques. Let’s get started!
View the written version of this tutorial How to Create a Magician’s Hat in Photoshop.
- Design & Illustration10 Things You Need to Know About Smart Objects in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Crafts & DIYMake Easy Easter Eggs With Mini Party Hats For No-Dye FunDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration10 Totally Free and Amazing Christmas and Winter-Inspired TutorialsThe holidays are almost here! While many of you are making plans to spend the next few days with family and friends, we also know that many of you are also hard at work creating designs for the winter season. In this article, we will present a list of 10 of some of our favorite Christmas and winter-inspired tutorials. Let's take a look!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Cute Winter Seamless Pattern in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongWinter is a season of warm cozy clothes, white fluffy snow and clean bright colors. In this tutorial we will get inspired by this magical season and create a cute winter seamless pattern consisting of simple objects. We will go through the process of creation of every element in Adobe Illustrator and end up with forming a swatch using the Pattern Tool. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create a Mario, Pixeled Holiday Ornament in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- BusinessHow to Uncover Hidden Goldmines and Lurking Monsters