Valentine's Day is almost here and what better way to express your love for design than to send a letter? This Quick Tip explains how to create an envelope icon, you'd love to click!
About Maciej Lenartowicz
My name is Maciej Lenartowicz and I am a freelancer designer from Poland. I'm always trying to combine a spark of creativity with my love for design.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- Crafts & DIYMake a Glittery Egg Centrepiece with Fresh Flowers for EasterDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioWorkshop #307: "Trust" by Mark A. Dunfee
- Crafts & DIYHello 2014!
- Crafts & DIYHappy Christmas!
- PhotographyAn Advanced Technique for Retouching Graduated SkiesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:QuickToday, we have an amazing selection of tools for retouching within Photoshop and Lightroom like the clone stamp and the newer content aware filter. However, there are certain situations that prove too difficult for even these. In this video, I'll show you a situation with delicately graduated skies that requires a very different approach.Read More…
- PhotographyCreating a Simple and Fun Holiday PortraitDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we are going to take a look on how to shoot some nice, easy holiday portraits. Our materials will cost less than $30, and you won't need anything more than a camera and a lens. However, these pictures won't be simple snapshots. We'll be mixing a variety of continuous light sources to create a polished and interesting image.Read More…