This video will focus on the creation of a complex surface in Adobe Illustrator Cs6. Although this tutorial as created with AiCS6, these techniques will transfer to legacy versions. In this tutorial you will learn how to use different shading techniques and layering methods to give simple shapes a complex effect. Let's begin!
- Design & Illustration35 Fantastic Pattern Tutorials on Tuts+
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreating Pixar's Wall-e in High Poly Using Maya 2012: Part 18Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongSo here we are in part 18 and Wall-e's nearly complete and looking good! The only thing left to do is finish up the back portion to complete the model. In this part, you'll create a few of the remaining details, such as the back panels, hinges and handle, and give Wall-e some extra love by doing some mesh cleanup and making final adjustments to some of his components.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreating Pixar's Wall-e in High Poly Using Maya 2012: Part 17Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreating Pixar's Wall-e in High Poly Using Maya 2012: Part 12Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongToday's lesson is all about adding mobility to Wall-e, as you construct the final mechanical elements and joints for his hands and wrists, and begin working on his treads. These represent some of the more complex and challenging parts of Wall-e's construction, and careful attention must be paid to how they are built and positioned to allow for potential rigging and animation later on.Read More…