In this two-part tutorial, Martin will teach you what you need to know about using Guides and Rulers in Photoshop. This tutorial, Part 1, will show you the basics of how to precisely lay down your guides. Let's get started!
Martin is a Hungarian graphic designer, digital artist and an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor (Design Master). He is currently teaching and working in London but usually travels around the UK and share his love for Adobe products and graphic design.more…
- Music & AudioArranging for Strings: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this new series from brothers Andrew and Stefan Surmabojov, you'll learn how to create an interesting and totally unique disco-themed animation. In the first three parts, you'll model the virtual set in 3D Studio Max with Andrew and then move into Cinema 4D in later lessons, where you'll utilize C4D's tight integration with After Effects to create textures and materials for the scene. Stefan will then guide you through the animation and texturing process in preparation for final compositing in After Effects.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsConstructing a Strikingly Accurate Tattoo Gun in Maya - Part 7Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationA Guide to Guides (Part 2)Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick