Gradients are a very useful feature for most Photoshop workflows. In this tutorial, you will learn everything you need to know about them. You will learn how to create and use gradients as Fill Layers, Layer Styles, Selections and Masks. Let's get started!
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Fun Kaleidoscope Effect in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Soccer-Themed Text Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create a Curved, Extruded LogoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Add Realistic Falling Snow to a Photo in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumFalling snowflakes are a great way to make your winter photography much more interesting. Sometimes, the weather doesn't cooperate however, and you have to turn to Photoshop to get the job done. In this tutorial, we will explain how to create a realistic falling snow effect in Photoshop and show you how to apply it to your images.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Introduction to the Mesh Tool and Creating a MeshDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Use Brushes and Gradients in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick