Getting the perfect group photo is often an impossible task. Subjects are often looking in the wrong direction, out of focus, or covered up by something in the shot. In this tutorial, we will show you how to use the Auto-Align feature to combine two shots into one. Let's get started!
- PhotographyHow to Rock Your High-Energy Senior Shoots
- PhotographyHow a Single Step Can Transform a Photograph
- PhotographyTackling Your First Fashion ShootDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickGetting into the world of fashion photography can be a tricky business. In a market full of big-budget, high-concept shoots, it can be hard to find a way in and make your mark, but no one starts at the top. As a photographer, you’ll need to prove you can produce high quality imagery before someone gives you a chance. Having never ventured into the world of fashion photography, I wanted to give it a go for myself to see if I had what it took to produce some high quality imagery. Read More…
- PhotographyThe 80/100 Principle of Making a Film
- PhotographyCompositing Full Length Portraits into ScenesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyEmbarking on Your First Kitchen ShootDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickI recently was commissioned to take this set of images by a kitchen manufacturer after they had installed a beautiful new kitchen at the home of some close relatives. Having never photographed a kitchen before, I wasn’t quite sure how to prepare for the shoot, but they placed trust in my ability as a photographer and so after a bit of research I went along to take some shots, here’s how I got on!Read More…