It's time to create some Northern Lights. Ryan from QuintalDesigns demonstrates how to light up the vector night sky in this video tutorial. Using gradients, blur effects and more you will learn how to create a vector Aurora Borealis in Adobe Illustrator.
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Design & IllustrationVector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Game Over)
- Design & IllustrationImprove Your Artwork by Learning to See Light and ShadowLearn the basics of optics to bring your painting skills to a new level. This tutorial is the first in a series that takes you through the fundamental science behind light and vision, so that you can create realistic paintings that make sense to the human eye. First up: light, shadow, reflections, and edges.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationVector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Start)
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Near Realistic Shield and Sword in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…