In the past, Photoshop did not do a very good job of applying strokes to objects. Applying a dashed line to an object in Photoshop CS5, for instance, could take you about 20 minutes and required quite a few steps. In Photoshop CS6, however, the Photoshop team has simplified the process. In this episode of our Introduction to Photoshop CS6 series we will explain how to quickly apply strokes to your objects using these new features. Let's take a look!
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Near Realistic Shield and Sword in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationThe Top 25 Vector Tutorials on Tuts+ in 2013
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Using the Gradient Tool and Gradient Panel in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignFree Premium Course! Photoshop CS6 For Web Designers
- Design & IllustrationOur Favorite Tutorials of 20122012 was a big year for Photoshop. In April, Adobe released Photoshop CS6 and launched the Creative Cloud, and more recently announced the Photoshop 13.1 update. During that time, our authors produced some amazing Photoshop conent. In this article, we wanted to take a look at some of our favorite Psdtuts+ tutorials from 2012. Let"s take a look!Read More…