- How to Create Your Own Light Ray Brushes From Scratch in Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Mini-Me!
- Photoshop For Kids: Up, Up, and Away!
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Funny Faces!
- Quick Tip: Layer Mask vs. the Eraser Tool in Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop For Kids! Fantasy Me!
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Create a City Destruction Scene Photo Manipulation in Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le522 sharesIn this tutorial I'll show you how to create a city destruction scene. You'll learn how to destroy a city by adding some broken, damaged elements and blending them using adjustment layers, masking and brushes. You'll also learn some easy tips to make the scene look dirty and create a dark and haunting atmosphere.Read More…
- Quick Tip: Expanding on the Style Inspired Double Exposure EffectKirk Nelson319 sharesTaylor Swift's video for her hit single, Style, is dripping with cool, artistic, stylistic effects. Most of them are based around the idea of double exposures. These same effects can be accomplished in Photoshop using images of your own! In this Quick Tip we explore that idea and replicate two of the double exposure effects from the video.Read More…
- Create a Taylor Swift "Style" Inspired Double Exposure Effect in Photoshop
- Make a Trendy Double Exposure Effect in Adobe PhotoshopYulia Sokolova1603 sharesYou’ve probably seen this interesting effect of two or more overlapping photos on the covers of music albums, in modern magazines and in advertisements. In this tutorial we’ll create a trendy double exposure effect in Adobe Photoshop with the help of Blending Modes and Clipping Masks in a few steps. Let’s do it!Read More…