- How to Create a Saturn Infographic With Blender and InkscapeKelvin Song186 sharesIn this tutorial, I will show you how to create this “photo-realistic” cutaway Saturn illustration in pure SVG. We will use the open source 3D graphics software Blender to produce a physically shaded render of the planet, which we will use as a base to reproduce the image entirely in SVG vector. You will learn how to replicate 3D shading and bounce lighting with SVG gradients in Inkscape, draw the planet’s transparent rings with colors sampled from NASA images, create an aurora effect over the planet’s north pole, and much much more.Read More…
- Back to School: 28 Easy Inkscape Tutorials
- Check Out the Cutting-Edge Inkscape Features Coming Soon
- How to Optimize Inkscape with Zoom and View
- The A to Z of Inkscape
- Have You Tried These Handy Inkscape Extensions?
- Warping and Sculpting Fun in Inkscape
- Kerning, Spacing, and Other Text Tricks in Inkscape
- Quick Tip: Fun With Objects to Marker in Inkscape
- Connect the Dots With Visualize Path in Inkscape
- Repeating Patterns Made Easy in Inkscape
- Quick Tip: Duplicate, Clone, or Copy and Paste?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Advanced Techniques in Inkscape$15