- Create Light Painted Typography From Scratch in PhotoshopAlex Beltechi175 sharesIf you’ve ever attempted to write words using traditional light painting photography techniques, you probably know how challenging it can be to create words that are easy to read. In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how you can create a similar look without a camera and tripod. Let’s get started!Read More…
- Create a Beautiful Abstract Portrait in Photoshop
- Contribute to the Tuts+ Adobe Photoshop Community Brush Pack!
- How to Use Luminous Selections in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Create a Surreal Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Create a Pride Rainbow Overlay in Adobe PhotoshopJackson Couse174 sharesMaybe you've seen the proliferation of rainbow icons and profile pictures around the 'net and after the historic marriage equality ruling in the USA want to join the fun. Or maybe you're planning a pride event and want to make some themed images for promotion. Maybe you just love rainbows! Whatever the case, this tutorial will have you putting rainbows on everything in no time.Read More…
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- New Course: Mastering Sports Illustration & DesignAndrew Blackman182 sharesIn our new course you will learn how to create an eye-catching sports poster using a combination of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and mixed media elements. By the end, you'll have learned how to create a detailed, realistic vector portrait of the central figure, and how to use Adobe Photoshop to arrange the final composition by adding some cool watercolor splatters and chalk marks.Read More…
- Create a Retro Star Wars Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Paint Foxy From the Five Nights at Freddy's Series in Adobe Photoshop
- How to Create a Dark Batman Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Mastering Sports Illustration & Design$15