Thiago Storino is a Brazilian artist with experience in post production, photo manipulation, retouching and illustration. In this article, we will take a look at some of our favorite work from his portfolio.
About the Author
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers - Invert, Posterize, and ThresholdDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickThe Invert, Posterize, and Threshold adjustments in Photoshop, may be some of the least used and understood adjustments in the application. With that said, these adjustments can still be used to create some interesting effects. In this tutorial, we will explain in detail how these adjustments work, and how you can incorporate them in to your workflow. Let's get started!Read More…
- BusinessHow to Test New Feature Ideas
- PhotographyHow to Make Color Corrections Using Adobe Camera RawDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyHow to Use the Tools in Adobe Camera RawDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationThe Work of Alberto SevesoAlberto Seveso is an Italian artist that often mixes photography with illustration to produce stunning works of art. You might recognize Seveso as the artist that produced the cover illustration for the Photoshop CS6 packaging. In this article, we will take a look at some of our favorite pieces from his portfolio.Read More…
- Music & AudioVangelis: A Message of Hope