We know that our International audience can’t attend every cool speech or conference. That is why from time-to-time we like to bring you some of the lectures that we have found on the Internet. Today’s lecture is from Nick Campbell of Greyscale Gorilla about the creative gap and how you can become better than most.
Grant Friedman is a veteran blogger, social media manager, design enthusiast, and photographer. Grant has been writing about the design industry since 2008 and is currently the Photoshop Editor for Tuts+.more…
- Web DesignHow They Did It: The Secret Handshake
- PhotographyPhilippe Halsman on His Career
- PhotographyDom Bower on a Difficult Headshot
- PhotographyHerb Ritts and the L.A. Style
- PhotographyThe Corning Museum on Photographing Glass
- Music & AudioRay Russell, A Life In MusicJust because you didn’t get to go to that awesome conference doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! From time to time we’ll feature a recommended audio lecture on Audiotuts+. Ray Russell's inaugural lecture last year covered highlights from his 40-year career in the music industry ranging from his first professional job with the John Barry Seven to working with Tina Turner and on classic television theme tunes including Bergerac and A Touch of Frost.Read More…