This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
As I'm sure you already know, textures can come in very handy; whether you're using them to subtly add interest to your work, or in full-blown, award-winning photo manipulations. Bokeh is the term used to explain the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur in photography, and is usually seen in good quality macro shots, in the areas that lay outside the depth of field.
As bokeh is more than often very pleasing to the eye, photographers tend to purposely produce bokeh in their images, and sometimes deliberately take out-of-focus shots to take images that show nothing other than bokeh. Designers have picked up on this, and over the years there has been a huge increase of bokeh being used in graphic, print, and web design. This round-up consists of a whopping 626 textures, both free (the majority) and premium, which you can use to spice up your photos, as backgrounds for your latest web design, and, as most of them are high resolution, even in your print design projects.
Free Bokeh Textures
Take a look at these incredible free bokeh textures available on the web.
Premium Bokeh Textures
Take a look at these incredible premium bokeh textures available on the web.
You May Also Like...
- A Little Bit Dirty: Brilliant Grunge Design Tutorials
- Showcase of Textures in Print Design
- Massive Textures Showcase - Creative Examples of Use, Premium Packs and Tutorials
- A Myriad of Vintage Grunge Patterns From Across the Web
- How to Make a Highly-Textured Site Layout in Photoshop
- Dirty Design: Create a Grungy Thriller Book Cover