In this article we will be featuring the work of Michael Oswald. Oswald is a digital artist with a unique style. His technique involves a combination of photo manipulation and digital painting techniques and the results are often stunning. Let's take a look!
- PhotographyShooting Photos for Skin-Tearing Illustration
- PhotographyCreating a Skin-Tearing Illustration in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw Animals: Elephants, Their Species and AnatomyElephants are a one of a kind - there's no other animal with such amazing tusks and trunk. They can be also tricky to draw, since they look so simple. I will show you how to draw a realistic elephant, be it African or Asian, in every pose you'll want to. Follow me and I'll teach you all elephant things!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationInterview With Designer Hillary Coe
- 3D & Motion GraphicsGame Character Creation Series: Kila Chapter 5 - Skeleton Building and Binding
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Classic He-Man Action Figure using Maya: Part 7Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn the seventh and final part of the He-Man Action Figure series, you'll learn how to create and apply plastic shaders to the skin, weapons and accessories to achieve a truly toy look. This lesson also includes creating a basic rig for posing, lighting the scene, rendering passes from Maya using Mentalray, and finally compositing those passes together in Photoshop, to achieve the final end result of this series.Read More…