Master Gradients and Guides to Create your own Realistic Retro Scale – Tuts+ Premium Tutorial
In this Tuts+ Premium tutorial, learn how to use gradients, guides and several basic Illustrator techniques to create a realistic retro scale illustration. You will learn many skills that will help you to create realistic icons and illustrations.
Tuts+ Premium Members can login now for instant access to this tutorial. Membership to Tuts+ Premium gets you access to hundreds of exclusive premium tutorials, top selling ebooks, in-depth courses, member forums, and much more. To learn more about Tuts+ Premium, Take the Tour or Join Today.
I am the freelance designer and artist from Czech Republic working mostly in Adobe's design premium apps. I focus my work on printed and web media and I really adore good graphic design works because there are lot's of 'graphic designers' but there are too few Graphic designers.more…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Retro 3D View Master Illustration in Adobe Illustrator - Tuts+ Premium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Team Spirited Pin Up Illustration in Adobe Illustrator - Tuts+ Premium
- Design & IllustrationUsing Poser to Create a Reference for a Vector Superhero - Tuts+ PremiumIn this Tuts+ Premium tutorial, you will learn the step by step process of using Poser to create a reference, which is then used as a base to illustrator a superhero in Adobe Illustrator. If you are looking to take your skills to the next level then Log in or Join Now to get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Copper Pipe Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator - Tuts+ Premium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Detailed Lighthouse Landscape in Adobe Illustrator - Tuts+ Premium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Colorful Dune Buggy Illustration in Photoshop - Tuts+ Premium TutorialDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn this Tuts+ Premium tutorial by Wojciech Pijecki, we will show you how to create a colorful and surreal dune buggy illustration using a mix of digital illustration and photo manipulation techniques. We will begin by laying out the basic idea of our artwork and will slowly add details until our illustration comes to life. This tutorial is available exclusively to Tuts+ Premium Members. If you are looking to take your photo manipulation and illustration skills to the next level then Log in or Join Now to get started!Read More…