Louise Reilly Sacco: Permanent Acting Interim Executive Director, MOBA (The Museum Of Bad Art)
Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn't mean that you can't still watch the lectures! This weekend we're sharing an excellent and uplifting talk by, Louise Reilly Sacco, permanent Acting Interim Executive Director at the Museum of Bad Art, at the Gel 2011 conference. Find out why bad art is meant to be appreciated, and why Louise Sacco has curated an entire museum of it since 1994.
- Web DesignA Quick Q&A With Jason PamentalJason Pamental has been working the web for a long time; so long in fact, he's even used something called "Netscape". This experience, coupled with his passion for responsive design and web typography (amongst many other things) have made him a familiar face on the speaking circuit. I caught up with him, shortly before he heads to London for the Future of Web Design, and fired a few questions his way.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentSurviving GDC: Tips for Game Conference Success
- CodeInterview With Peter Cooper
- PhotographyMiles D. Orvell on Manipulation in Pictorial and Social Photography
- PhotographyAmy Dresser on Faking It
- PhotographyEdward Tanner on Mass Photography Today