Louise Reilly Sacco: Permanent Acting Interim Executive Director, MOBA (The Museum Of Bad Art)
Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn't mean that you can't still watch the lectures! This weekend we're sharing an excellent and uplifting talk by, Louise Reilly Sacco, permanent Acting Interim Executive Director at the Museum of Bad Art, at the Gel 2011 conference. Find out why bad art is meant to be appreciated, and why Louise Sacco has curated an entire museum of it since 1994.
- CodeInterview With Peter Cooper
- BusinessLeverage Hands-On Demonstrations Within Your Sales PresentationsA hands-on demonstration during your sales presentation can be a valuable selling tool, but only if it is used properly and only if it is appropriate for your pitch. In this article, you'll learn how to properly leverage hands-on demonstrations to deliver engaging presentations and help close your sales. Read More…
- PhotographyHow FSA Photography Changed the WorldIn the middle of President Roosevelt's "New Deal," a group was assembled to fight the effects of poverty among rural areas of the United States during the Great Depression. However, the Farm Security Administration isn't remembered for its rehabilitation efforts so much as its photographs and the team who captured them. Their work not only defined modern photojournalism and painted a picture of the Great Depression, but changed the world.Read More…
- PhotographyMiles D. Orvell on Manipulation in Pictorial and Social Photography
- PhotographyAmy Dresser on Faking It
- PhotographyEdward Tanner on Mass Photography Today