Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn’t mean that you can't still watch the lectures! This weekend we're sharing an inspiring talk by the creator of the Illustrator, Laurie Rosenwald at PSFK NYC 2012.
Note: This video contains a mature themed Illustration
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationA Closer Look at Colorization Methods of Brushes in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationDress-up Doll Challenge ShowcaseEarlier this year we asked Tuts+ readers to take the challenge of dressing up a doll base body created in our tutorial "How to Draw a Doll Base Body for a Dress-Up Game in Illustrator" with the techniques learned in "How to Draw Hair and Clothes for a Virtual Dress-Up Doll in Illustrator". It's been over a month and the time has come to showcase your designs.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationThe Top 25 Vector Tutorials on Tuts+ in 2013
- Design & IllustrationLiveSurface Context: Visualizing Your Illustrator DesignsDifficulty:Beginner
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Gradient Spiral Using a Single Circle in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium