Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! This weekend we’re sharing an inspiring talk by designer Kelli Anderson at TEDx Phoenix. Kelli shatters our expectations about reality by injecting humor and surprise into everyday objects. At TEDxPhoenix she shares her disruptive and clever designs.
- PhotographyBehind the Scenes: Interview With Sarah Silver
- Web DesignImprove Your Web Design Workflow With Mac Computer Skills TutorialsThough the Web Design section here at Tuts+ is your home for all resources concerned with this fine art, we're joined by literally thousands of other tutorials on alternative topics. Many of these are pretty relevant so, in this roundup, we're going to take a look at some posts from our Mac Computer Skills section to see how they can help refine the workflow of Mac-equipped designers.Read More…
- BusinessAdvanced LinkedIn Techniques for Getting More ClientsWith over 150 million members, LinkedIn is the largest professional network on the Internet. Chances are, potential clients for your freelance business are active on LinkedIn. What's more, as LinkedIn is a professional network, people are there to do business, making it the ideal place to promote your freelance services. In a previous article, I showed you how to set up your LinkedIn profile for freelance success. In this article, I share advanced strategies for actively promoting your services to potential clients. Marketing on LinkedIn is all about building relationships. You're there to connect with people who could hire you, give you testimonials, or put you in touch with prospects. As such, I'm going to show you how to use LinkedIn to: Get in touch with potential clients Allow potential clients to find your profile Stay in touch with potential clients Read More…
- Web DesignWeekend Presentation: Kelli Anderson on Being Disruptive
- Design & IllustrationCommunity Project: Custom Skateboard Jam
- Photography70+ Inspirational Interior Design Shots