Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! This weekend we’re sharing an inspiring talk by designer Kelli Anderson at TEDx Phoenix. Kelli shatters our expectations about reality by injecting humor and surprise into everyday objects. At TEDxPhoenix she shares her disruptive and clever designs.
- Mac Computer SkillsWhat are Wikis, and Why Should You Use Them?Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignMy Thoughts on Unicorns in the Mystical World of UXThis article is about a phenomenon within the UX community. Recently I've seen several companies looking to hire what they refer to as a "unicorn"; an employee so named due to the rarity of individuals with such talents. A unicorn is someone who can take on and perform the tasks of a UX Designer/Architect, Visual Designer and Developer (typically front-end). I do believe individuals exist that carry all of these talents at an expert level, but I also believe they are incredibly rare.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationSubmit Your Art to This Month's Winter GIF Challenge
- Design & IllustrationVector Community Challenge: Dress Up Doll
- Design & IllustrationSubmit Your Art to This Month's Haunted House Challenge
- Photography70+ Inspirational Interior Design Shots