Jan Oliehoek is a photo manipulator based in The Netherlands who has a talent for combining and manipulating photos in a fun and creative way. Let's take a look!
In this image, Oliehoek combined a zebra with a frog.
In this image, a baby dragon rests on someone's finger tips.
In this image Oliehoek combines a duck with a rat.
This macro photo of a frog was combined with a hippo.
In this image, a frog was crossed with a cat.
In this image, another frog was crossed with a hippo.
This image combines a chestnut with an eyeball.
- Design & IllustrationDragon in a Snow Globe: How to Vector a Baby DragonDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongDo you remember how magic snow globes used to seem when you were a child? We can bring this magic back by creating a virtual snow globe with a little dragon inside. In the first part of this tutorial we've drawn a baby dragon, now it's time to create a home for it! You'll learn how to use a variety of Adobe Illustrator tools to create a complex illustration; textures, Clipping Masks, 3D tools, Gradient Mesh, color management and many, many more!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDragon in a Snow Globe: How to Draw a Baby DragonA lot of vector tutorials start from a sketch. If this usually discourages you from starting a project, this time we've created something just for you! I'll show you how to draw a baby dragon step by step, and then we'll take it to Adobe Illustrator to cover it with vector scales and put in a snow globe. What's more, in the third part of this tutorial you'll learn how to add an animated snow inside! Ready to take on this challenge?Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration30 Awesome Photo Effect TutorialsPhotoshop is clearly our favorite photo editing software. In this article, we have listed 30 photo effect tutorials that will show you how to perform a wide range of tasks including age progression, Instagram-like effects, lomo effects, light leaks, as well as vintage and retro effects that you can use to help improve your photo editing workflow. Let's take a look!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Combine a Crocodile and a Frog in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumOne of the fun exercises I did as a child was to create my own animal species in my sketchbook. Drawing from a reference, I would combine the craziest parts of different animals together to make up a new animal and give it a name. 20 years later, I'm still doing the same thing. In this tutorial, we will use Photoshop to combine a crocodile and a frog to create a new animal species. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationFreaky and Bizarre Animal Mashups by Human DescentOne of the best things about Photoshop is that it allows us to combine more than one photo to create an entirely new image. This can be done with landscapes, people, and even animals. In this article, we will showcase the work of Human Descent, a photo manipulator who has managed to create hundreds of new species using the power of Photoshop. Let's take a look!Read More…