Filtre Studio's primary focus is high-end creative image retouching. They work with advertising agencies, design firms, and photographers to artistically enhance images, or in some cases create them from scratch. In this article, we will take a look at some of our favorite pieces from their portfolio.
- PhotographyMeet Lightroom Mobile
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With the Clone Stamp and Healing Tool in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignHow to Export Photoshop Assets For the Web With PNGHatDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With Layers in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Computer SkillsMaster Desktop Images in OS X MavericksDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickPay more than fleeting attention to any Apple Mac advertising and you can not help but be struck by the incredible and engaging photography used to show off the capabilities of the screens of iMacs and MacBooks. In this tutorial, I’ll uncover some breathtaking hidden photography – that is already on your Mac – and show you how to set this as your Desktop.Read More…
- CodeMoving Away From TimThumb to BFIThumbDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickTimThumb has been a long time favorite image resize script for WordPress theme authors. But, with the new WordPress Theme Submission Requirements on ThemeForest, we have to say goodbye to TimThumb. This article will teach you how to transition your themes away from TimThumb, and into a new image resize script called BFIThumb.Read More…