In this video tutorial, Adnan Hadi will explain how to create a futuristic concept car using Photoshop. Let's get started!
The following assets were used during the production of this tutorial.
About Adnan Hadi
I am a digital artist from Germany working currently as a Freelancer. In addition, I am a transportation design student in Cologne.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Slam Dunk Cat With Textured Background in IllustratorDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationHow to Design an iOS 7 Email App in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this tutorial, I will show you how to create a flat and modern, Gmail-inspired, iOS7 email app in Photoshop. We will begin by showing you how to sketch out your ideas, then we will see how to create your design in Photoshop, and finally, how to incorporate your design into an iPhone mockup. Let's get started!Read More…
- PhotographyHow to Create a Magical Photo Manipulation: Post-ProductionDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongArtists often work with a team of individuals to complete a project. This team could include a client, a creative director, an art director, a photographer, a retoucher, and a graphic designer. In this two-part tutorial, I teamed up with photographer Natalie Fobes to create a magical photo illustration that depicts a child interacting with toys that have come to life. In the process, we will show you how to not only shoot the photos that you need, but also, how to retouch them and combine them with stock photos to create artwork that closely resembles a sketch. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: Audio, Parenting, and ExpressionsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis ten-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at audio features, and how to use audio assets. We will learn how to parent layers and how this can save time and effort in compositing and motion graphics. We'll also learn how to implement expressions and how to amend them. Finally, we'll explore scripts and how to apply them to selected assets. Enjoy!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create a Chalk Logo Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumCreating a realistic chalk effect in Photoshop can be a bit challenging. While there are certainly some filters, plug-ins, and other completely digital techniques to help you achieve the effect you want, you can often achieve a more realistic effect using real-life pencil and paper. In this tutorial, I will show you how to apply a chalk effect to an illustration in Photoshop. This technique can be used on anything from a typographic illustration to a logo. Let's get started! Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: Intro ProjectDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll jump in the deep end and create a simple motion graphics product. This will allow you to become more confident within the interface and will also let you explore some of the common processes. We'll import assets, add effects, animate layers, create text, use presets and even render the final product. Enjoy...Read More…