This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
Want to get paid for writing about vector art? Calling All Vector/Design/Typography Experts!
Are you an expert in vector art, design or even typography? Do you have lots of tips, techniques, and industry advice that you'd like to share? You sound like the perfect person to contribute a tutorial to Vectortuts+!
What We're Looking For
In 2013, we're looking for experts in a variety of vector related topics. This covers the following areas:
- Design theory & application
- Typography & text effects
- Editorial & technical illustration
You must also be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can't rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it's, this might not be the gig for you.
We're looking content from quick tips to in depth tutorials which our Premium members love. Most of all, we want writers who can explain themselves clearly, accurately and produce quality end results. Whether you're an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDRAW or other vector applications, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of Becoming a Vectortuts+ Writer
There are many benefits in coming a Vectortuts+ writer.
- Getting paid for a subject you're passionate about is always rewarding
- Get your name out into the vector community, this is especially good if you're just starting your freelance career
- If you're a vector stock provider, get paid to show off your skills and teach others how to do it. If you're on GraphicRiver you will earn a new badge!
- Establish yourself as an expert in your given field by writing regularly for a respected educational network
- We accept both professionally written tutorials and video screen casts, so it's all to do with how comfortable you feel sharing your knowledge
I'm sure there are plenty more benefits. I initially started my freelance career writing for Vectortuts+ and it's lead me to more opportunities, including writing my own book for Adobe Press! Our regular readers will also notice, I still actively write for Vectortuts+ and this is because Tuts+/Envato are a great company to freelance for.
Pitch a Tutorial!
At Tuts+ we have a strong belief that everyone has unique ideas and techniques to share. We'd love to hear your creative content ideas and look forward to potentially working with you.