Just because you missed that awesome conference, doesn't mean that you can't still watch the lectures! This weekend we're sharing a talk from Build design conference by Jessica Hische, freelance illustrator and typographer. In this talk, Jessica will discuss typography, clients, working for charity and her highly successful project, Daily Drop Cap.
- CodeInterview With Peter Cooper
- BusinessJump-Start Guide to Essential Business Presentation Skills
- CodeWin Tickets to PressNomics!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMeet Tuts+ at the After Effects World ConferenceWe're really excited to let you know that Tuts+ (in the form of Adam Everett Miller!) will be in attendance at the forthcoming After Effects World conference. It couldn't be a more relevant event for our readers, and we wanted to let you know a little more about the conference (as well as share an exclusive discount, if you decide to attend!)Read More…
- Web DesignWeekend Presentation: Tim Brown On Universal Typography
- Web DesignWeekend Presentation: Open Source Tools and Libraries for Designers