- How to Create a Glowing Metal Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- 6 Easy Tips for Making Realistic Digital Paintings
- Design and Recolor a Flat Precious Gems Seamless Pattern in CorelDRAWYulia Sokolova155 sharesIn this tutorial we’ll be creating an elegant seamless pattern with precious gems in CorelDRAW® X7. Follow the process together with me and learn how to make a set of shiny gems with basic shapes and then build up a repeating pattern using the Duplicate feature and Pattern Fill function in CorelDRAW. We'll finish up by recoloring our pattern in a few clicks with the versatile Color Styles docker and using the Find and Replace function. Interested? Let’s get started! Read More…
- See the Amazing Winners in Our Envato Remix Contest!
- How to Get Hired: Advice From Creative Directors
- What You Need to Consider When Drawing Hairstyles From Scratch
- To the Point: An Interview With Chad SellMary Winkler246 sharesThis month's interview is with the extraordinarily talented illustrator Chad Sell. Delight in his depictions of RuPaul's Drag Race contestants, web comics like Manta-Man and his autobiographical Vreeland, and assorted projects like Dragopolis. Get the lowdown on Chad's inspirations, process, experiences, and more. Read More…
- How to Create a Kawaii Soda Shop Pattern in Adobe IllustratorMary Winkler161 sharesIn this tutorial we'll create a set of truly adorable soda shop inspired food icons from scratch and assemble them into a dynamic all-over print, ready for use as a desktop background or within printed media. We'll build objects from basic shapes like ellipses, rounded rectangles, and triangles, and add a little face on each one to finish it off. Open up Adobe Illustrator CC and let's get started!Read More…
- Fractal Art: Create a 3D Julian Fractal in Apophysis
- Design a Hipster Barbershop Facebook Cover in CorelDRAWYulia Sokolova193 sharesIn this tutorial we’ll be creating a retro-style banner for a hipster barbershop in CorelDRAW® X7. We will learn how to use various tools for creating curves and segments and drawing hair, rendering a stylish bushy beard. Then we’ll continue by designing a banner and find out how to turn it into a trendy Facebook cover image. Let’s get started!Read More…
- How to Create and Use Luminosity Masks in Adobe Photoshop
- Quick Tip: Speed Up Your Adobe InDesign Workflow With the Content Collector ToolGrace Fussell183 sharesA problem many Adobe InDesign users encounter is the time-consuming and mind-numbingly repetitive task of copying and pasting content. In Adobe InDesign CS6 and CC you’ll find a fantastic little tool that can help you manage repeated content more easily: the Content Collector Tool. Read on to find out how you can use the Content Collector function to speed up your workflow.Read More…
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new Design & Illustration courses and free tutorials via email.
New to Design & Illustration?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Creative Lighting Effects in Adobe Photoshop$15