- The A to Z of CorelDRAWMary Winkler130 sharesCorelDRAW Graphics Suite's Toolbox and dockers are jam-packed with useful tools, options, and settings that may be new to you or as familiar as the back of your hand. This A to Z list breaks down most of the program's tools, dockers, and functions with links to relevant tutorials showing you what fantastic things CorelDRAW can do.Read More…
- How to Create a Flat, Minimalist Rock Card Using Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Pride Rainbow Gradient Overlay in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Twisted Balloon Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- New Course: Mastering Sports Illustration & DesignAndrew Blackman182 sharesIn our new course you will learn how to create an eye-catching sports poster using a combination of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and mixed media elements. By the end, you'll have learned how to create a detailed, realistic vector portrait of the central figure, and how to use Adobe Photoshop to arrange the final composition by adding some cool watercolor splatters and chalk marks.Read More…
- How to Create the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Retro Star Wars Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Create Your Own Star Wars Fan Art With Pencils
- How to Enhance an Illustration by Adding Shadows
- Paint Foxy From the Five Nights at Freddy's Series in Adobe Photoshop
- Branding Team Awesome3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Team Awesome is the name of the group of instructors within the Design & Illustration section of Tuts+ and any of those who feel they're a regular reader/community member in the section.
We're passionate about teaching design and want to show you how we're going about branding Team Awesome as an imaginary company.