- Adobe Photoshop for Kids: Multiple Me!
- Create a Pride Rainbow Gradient Overlay in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Twisted Balloon Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Glass Shard Reflection Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- New Course: Mastering Sports Illustration & DesignAndrew Blackman181 sharesIn our new course you will learn how to create an eye-catching sports poster using a combination of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and mixed media elements. By the end, you'll have learned how to create a detailed, realistic vector portrait of the central figure, and how to use Adobe Photoshop to arrange the final composition by adding some cool watercolor splatters and chalk marks.Read More…
- How to Create the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Retro Star Wars Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- Create Your Own Star Wars Fan Art With Pencils
- How to Enhance an Illustration by Adding Shadows
- Paint Foxy From the Five Nights at Freddy's Series in Adobe Photoshop
- Meet Tuts+ Reader Andrew Garcia
- What Time Is It? It's Create Icons in Adobe Illustrator Time!Mary Winkler264 sharesMathematical! Create three fantastic icon designs featuring the Adventure Time characters Jake, Finn, and Princess Bubblegum. We'll use simple shapes to bring each character to life, ready for desktop or mobile app use. Simple touches like long gradients and outlines really make these icons pop!Read More…
- Branding Team Awesome3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Team Awesome is the name of the group of instructors within the Design & Illustration section of Tuts+ and any of those who feel they're a regular reader/community member in the section.
We're passionate about teaching design and want to show you how we're going about branding Team Awesome as an imaginary company.